Friday, May 7, 2010

SO SO EXCITED....

This is a Post i added yesterday May 6, 2010


I am so excited. Apparently the classes my dad has been taking including the resume writing and all the good tips and all the hard work i did on my resume looks like and seem's to be getting me some attention and seem's to be working. Who know's. I say this because i applied for a position at Discover Card for a position i believe last night or the day before. And i got a call today about a hour or so ago saying they got my resume and wanted to go over it with me. The nice lady in HR said and complimented me on how thorough and very well my resume was put together. Which makes me happy. Anyhow i got scheduled and invited to a Phone interview tomorrow morning at 10:30 AM-- so we will see how that goes. Keep your finger's crossed for me and me in your prayer's. Also i applied with Comcast and i got a response from them sending me a link that they want me to do some assesments so i can move forward in the application process with them. Wow, so exciting. Maybe things are and will be turning around and working for us. Will keep you all informed. Keep me in your prayer's and thought's.

No comments:

Post a Comment