Friday, May 7, 2010

Been a Few Days...

Before i added the post i added on my other blog to this blog. That was written yesterday. I had not posted for several day's. I think it was around the time i went to Orientation at Convergys.

Well i started in my training class Monday May 3, 2010 - went through the whole day thinking that everything "was cool!" Tuesday Morning on the 4th of May when i went into Work and Training as i was supposed to. I went to log in for the day and i get this error message that said "Your account has been disabled". Still not thinking of it and my trainer not doing so as well and just thinking it was a tech support issue. I was going along and then by 8 AM or 8:05 AM i have this visit from a member of the HR department. And well she fired me. All she told me is that i didn't pass suitability. Which i later find out has to do with your background check. That is all she told me. It seemed like she was kind of in a hurry to get me out of the bldg. I asked if i could go let my mom know what was going on- she said she would do it and didn't. Now i am hearing other people are experiencing the same thing or similar. I wonder if they know what they are doing? There is nothing unfavorable on my background check. I'm no criminal!!! Good Grief!!

No comments:

Post a Comment