Friday, April 23, 2010

US CENSUS...

I have been hired and given the opportunity to work as a Call Center Representitive for the US Census. Working at Convergys in there phone center. Convergys is one of the Call Center's who has the Census project. I have already passed the background check, had my badge picture taken., and have my paperwork and i got my Orientation date which is April 29th, 2010 (Next Thursday) and with a Training starting date of May 3, 2010.
Training is 4 days from 7:00 AM till 2:30 PM.

After that and depending on the needs of the Client (US CENSUS) and Convergys
My schedule will be from 9:00 AM till 8:00 PM (4 days a week/4 ten hour shift's).
With Sunday's off. That is what my schedule is right now. I will work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday's. This job will go till August.

If you all could keep me in your prayer's from now till next Thursday and all day Thursday and through the 4 days of training - from May 3rd till the 7th.
That nothing will fall through and i will be able to keep this job and recieve no surprises and not LOOSE THIS JOB! that would be great.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Heidi! This will be so good for you and for you family! Looks like Father in Heaven is smiling down on you! Good luck with training!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dede! it means alot. I Hope Orientation goes well. And there are no surprises of any sort and that nothing comes up in Orientation or training that results in my job being "taken away!" or Anything. Keep your finger's crossed and everything.

    ReplyDelete