Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fall Through ????

I get a phone call this morning from Convergys thinking they are just confirming Orientation for me right? Wrong!!! they call and tell me that I need to send them a release and transfer form from VANGENT where i previously applied for this position a couple of months ago. They need this form today by 5 PM or my schedule and my mom's schedule was going to be released and basically we would no longer have a spot in this training class and wouldn't have a job. And so this job may not work out for us and we may not have a job anyway. It's real scary and stressful. I wanted to let you know what's going on with everything and ask that you all keep us in your prayers and thoughts today. And pray i get a hold of Vangent and are able to get this all done by 5 PM today.

Pray for us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment