Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Maybe I will work at Winder Dairy!!!

I also applied for a position at Winder Dairy!! here is the most recent update on that application.


"Thank you for applying for the Sales Representative opportunity in our SLC office. Bob Smith our VP and General Manager would like to speak with you in person about the opportunity with our company. The two of us have reviewed your resume and feel that you would be a good fit for this position and would like to speak with you in more detail. We are looking at setting up interviews next Tuesday and Wednesday the 16th and 17th. Please let me know if one of these days work for you and send me over a couple of times that best fit your schedule. I will set up the interview and confirm everything via email. Thanks and we look forward to meeting you in person

Ben Gilchrist
HR Director
Winder Farms "

No comments:

Post a Comment